Look through the calendar to see what is going on in and around the Blaenavon area.
The events listed are no more than 1 hours drive from the World Heritage Site so why not use Oakfield B&B as your base?
Hopefully there is something for everyone!
Why not join the elves, Mother Christmas, and Father Christmas himself, for an afternoon full of sparkle and festive magic?
All from the comfort of your own home care of Big Pit and the other National Museums Wales
Here’s what’s in store on Saturday 11th December 2021:
– Father Christmas LOVES gingerbread so Mother Christmas will be in her kitchen to teach you how to make her very special recipe.
– Find out more about some cool Welsh Christmas traditions
– Join a live video call to meet some real reindeer in a Secret Forest in Lapland
– Are you hoping for snow? Visit the Elves at their workshop to make paper snowflakes and snow globes.
– Sing along to some of our festive favourite tunes with the Christmas Crew
– Settle down for story time with Father Christmas in front of the fire
To book tickets go to Big Pit’s website
(Aimed at 3-8 year olds)